What is Juntos Servimos?
Juntos Servimos supports the Casa Bugambilia community center in Matamoros, Mexico. Casa Bugambilia helps those living with poverty transform their community through good health, education and shelter by providing:
- Shelter and medical care for the ill and abandoned, to give them medical treatment with dignity and reunification with their family and home community when possible.
- Free, quality healthcare to any community resident with a need for it.
- Shelter and medical care for children with special needs who have been abandoned by their families or whose families lack the physical, emotional or financial resources to care for them.
- Education support for the children of the colonias, including learning readiness classes for preschool children.
Juntos Servimos Donations
When you contribute financially to Juntos Servimos, you are serving
the people of the colonias.
- You are caring for persons who are ill and abandoned.
- You are educating children.
- You are providing opportunity.
- You are transforming the colonias.